How do I apply for an exhibition at the Bloem Show?
- Please click on the link for an online application.
- You can also contact the Bloem Show office at 051-4489894/5/6
- Send an email to Kele firstname.lastname@example.org
When can I setup my stall and break-down after the show?
- Setup is on 20/21/22 April 2021 , 08:00 – 21:00
- Break down is on Sunday 2 May 2021. 07:00 – 13h00 and on 3 May 2021 (08h00-17h00)
Can I walk around to promote or display promotional items outside my exhibition area?
- Unfortunately not. For health and safety reasons you are not allowed to expand beyond your exhibition area or walk around and do promotions or sales.
How do I find out what’s included in my stand package?
- Details of your stand package are sent to you by the organizers and all details are stipulated in your exhibition contract.
- The best place to start looking for this information is your exhibitors guide.
Please also contact 0514489894/5/6 if you are not sure.
What are the opening and closing times of exhibition halls ?
- Halls open daily at 10h00 (09h30 for exhibitors)
- Halls close at 20h00, but on Sunday at 17h00
When is the payments for 2021 Bloem Show exhibitions due?
- Booking fee and deposit is due on confirmation of booking
- Balance is due by 31 March 2021
Is it compulsory to exhibit for the entire duration of the show?
- Yes, it is compulsory to exhibit for the entire duration of the show
Where do exhibitors park their vehicles?
- A limited number of secured parking is available inside the showgrounds.
- Exhibitors parking 1 at Gate 1 or Exhibitors parking 2 at Gate 4.
- Please note that these parking areas will be booked on a ‘first come first serve basis’, and are payable upon booking.