Bloem Show Monster Competition 2018 – Terms and Conditions:
- Visit the Bloem Show between 26 April -5 May 2018
- Visit the 12 identified areas on the map, collect a stamp at each point.
- Once you have collected all 12 stamps, complete the form and place it in one of the competition entry boxes at the 12 identified areas at Bloem Show
- Anyone can enter. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one parent or legal guardian.
- The prize is valid for a family of 4 with two adults and two kids under the age of 12 years.
- Three entries will be drawn randomly each day and will each win a monster Teddy and Ola hamper.
- The final winner will randomly be drawn by external auditors from all participants with valid entries and complete information, on 5 May 2018 at 12:00
- The winner will be contacted and announced on 6 May 2018
- The main prize of the winner consists of 3 nights’ accommodation at Lapita, Dubai, breakfast included for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 at the time of travel to Dubai Parks and Resort in United Arab Emirates sponsored by Sure Etnique Travel, Bloemfontein and United Europe.
- Travel dates will be determined by availability of flight booking classes and hotel availability and is primarily at the discretion of the sponsors.
- The prize includes Dubai Parks and Resorts theme park tickets giving you access to MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Water Park Dubai. Included is also Return private airport hotel transfers and Visas for 2 adults and 2 children under 12.
- The prize includes flights from Dubai and to Johannesburg. The winner is responsible for arranging their own passports along with unabridged birth certificates for the children and transport to and from Johannesburg on day of travel.
- Adjustment to the number of people or children over 12 years may be done in conjunction with Sure Etnique Travel and is for the prize winners own cost. These changes need to be communicated to Sure Etnique Travel no later than 12 May 2018.
- The prize of the winner is not redeemable for cash and may not be transferred to any other party.
- No director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service provider in respect of this competition or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members may participate in the competition.
- The prize must be booked through Sure Etnique Travel, Bloemfontein
- Should the prize winner not redeem the prize before 31 May 2018, a second draw will be done and a second winner will be announced.
- Personal details of all entrants to the competition may be used for marketing purposes in all marketing platforms and social media platforms of Bloem Show and the sponsors.
- Insurances, spending money, excursions not specified and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc. not mentioned as part of the prize) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- All travel regulations by the Department of home affairs must be adhered to by the travelers. visa decisions is at the discretion of the relevant destination countries and the sponsors can not be held liable for any rulings by external parties.
NOTE: Please note important basic DHA rulings, travel information and terms and conditions below
All passports must be valid for at least six months from the date of return into South Africa and must have three blank pages available for entry/exit stamps. Passengers travelling on foreign passports must contact the applicable consulate office for entry requirements and the SA authorities for re-entry requirements. Sure Etnique Travel cannot accept responsibility for incorrect documentation. It is the passenger’s responsibility to check passport validity, health and visa requirements.
Please attend to the application of everyone’s Passports, Children under 18 Unabridged Birth Certificates and Visas, timeously